This book provides an overview of the basics of electrical and electronic engineering that are required at the undergraduate level. Efforts have been taken to keep the complexity level of the subject to bare minimum so that the students of non electrical/electronics can easily understand the basics. It offers an unparalleled exposure to the entire gamut of topics such as Electricity Fundamentals, Network Theory, Electro-magnetism, Electrical Machines, Transformers, Measuring Instruments, Power Systems, Semiconductor Devices, Digital Electronics and Integrated Circuits. Extensive use of illustrations, examples and exercises in accordance with the progressive development of the concepts covered within the chapter make the reading more exciting.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131754566
eBook ISBN - 9789332552531
Edition - 1st Edition
- 423 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 31 Interactive animations
- 10 3D Objects
- 2 mini business simulations
- 1 video cases
- Covers syllabus prescribed by all universities.
- Easy to understand explanation of basic concepts.
- Step by step tutorial based approach.
- Excellent Pedagogy
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.