Basic Mechanical Engineering is an essential subject taught to the 1st year engineering students. This book covers wide areas of mechanical engineering and is broadly divided into three parts— thermal engineering, mechanical design, and manufacturing engineering.
The text covers the entire gamut of topics on the basic mechanical engineering concepts that are required to be learnt as a pre-requisite to any undergraduate engineering course of any Indian institutions/universities.
The book lays emphasis on explaining the logic and physics of critical problems to develop analytical skills in students.
Printed Book ISBN - 9789332505759
eBook ISBN - 9789332552548
Edition - 1st Edition
- 686 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 181 Interactive animations
- 23 3D Objects
- 1 Lecture slides and teaching notes for instructors
- 21 mini business simulations
- 9 video cases
- Pre-built questions
- Ample illustrations to aid effective learning
- Chapter-end summaries
- Coverage of important topics such as power plants, non-conventional energy resources, turbines, NC, CNC and DNC machines and non-conventional machining processes
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.