Business Communication: Concepts, Skills, Cases, and Applications, 3e builds on the strengths of the second edition - a clear writing style and comprehensive content - and has been updated to reflect the latest research and technological developments in business communication. Divided into three parts, this revised edition focuses on the development of communication skills in business, and the structured applications of business communication. Topics such as reading and writing skills have been augmented, and contemporary channels of business communication, such as social media, have been examined in detail.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131775585
eBook ISBN - 9789332551664
Edition - 3rd Edition
- 10 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 21 Simulations
- 18 video cases
- Pre-built questions
- Chapter-opening 'Communication at Work' vignettes, that provides a snapshot of a key issue addressed in each chapter.
- Examples and exhibits of written business communication.
- Marginalia that highlights important definitions and facts, and recapitulates coverage of key topics.
- Cases to help students analyze various issues related to business communication.
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.