Business Research Methods provides students with the knowledge, understanding and necessary skills to complete a business research. The reader is taken step-by-step through a range of contemporary research methods, while numerous worked examples and real-life case studies bring to life the realities of undertaking these research.
Emphasis on data analysis is the key strength of this book.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131754481
eBook ISBN - 9789332551695
Edition - 1st Edition
- 24 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 01 Simulations
- Pre-built questions
- MS Excel (2007), SPSS 17 and Minitab 15 to solve statistical data analysis. The complexity of multivariate analysis is also dealt with the help of these three software.
- Research in Action confers the readers with the ability to link concepts in the chapter with the real time practices of the industry.
- The inclusion of Indian case studies provides a relatable and comprehendible platform for the students to apply in actual industrial situations.
- Multivariate analysis computation difficulties are minimized by implementing solutions through software.
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.