Programming in C is introduced into undergraduate professional courses as a first programming course. The course intends to make the students well conversant with the syntax of C programming language and also focuses on the development of logic and problem-solving abilities in the students. The importance of this course can be clearly fathomed from the fact that the knowledge of C programming language is maintained as a pre-requisite for placements in almost all reputed software companies. Good understanding of C language also creates a strong foundation for learning other programming languages
This practical and example-driven book puts students on a firm footing in computer fundamentals and the basics of C Programming. Computer Fundamentals and Programming in C, with its abounding, extensive chapter-end questions and unique pedagogy, is structured to address the challenges faced by novice as well as amateur programmers. Assuming no prior knowledge of programming languages, a basic awareness of the working of computers will make the going easier
Printed Book ISBN - 9789332519343
eBook ISBN - 9789332552555
Edition - 1st Edition
- 187 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 44 Interactive animations
- Pre-built questions
- Comprehensive coverage of C programming language. The content of each chapter is clear, lucid and self-explanatory.
- The theory is reiterated through conceptual questions and their elucidative explanatory answers. The book has an extensive collection of nearly 1000 unique, relevant and conceptual questions. These questions have either been asked by the students during the courses on C programming or have been developed to cover each and every concept of the C programming language
- Simultaneous discussion on the behavior of a program with Borland Turbo C 3.0, Borland Turbo C 4.5 and MS-VC++ 6.0 compilers
- Unique and in-depth discussion on structure padding and recursion
- Emphasis on the organization and placement of concepts in the chapters to enable effortless understanding of the subject.
- Chapter organization designed to gradually diminish the level of abstraction and develop in-depth understanding.
- An all-inclusive collection of about 1000 unique, relevant and conceptual questions. These questions have either been asked by the students during the courses on C programming or have been developed to cover each and every concept of the C programming language.
- Programming examples appended with useful remarks that provide related inputs, where applicable.
- Code snippets at the end of each chapter with output and explanation for student practice.
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.