This book provides an overview of the electrical technology that are required at the undergraduate level. Efforts have been taken to keep the complexity level of the subject to bare minimum so that the students of non electrical/electronics can easily understand the basics. It offers an unparalleled exposure to the entire gamut of topics such as Electricity Fundamentals, Electric Circuits, Magnetic Materials, LCR Circuits, Laplace Transform and more. Extensive use of illustrations, examples and exercises in accordance with the progressive development of the concepts covered within the chapter make the reading more exciting.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131785935
eBook ISBN - 9789332552586
Edition - 1st Edition
- 51 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 28 Interactive animations
- 1 3D Objects
- Covers syllabus prescribed by all universities.
- Easy to understand explanation of basic concepts.
- Step by step tutorial based approach.
- Excellent Pedagogy
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.