Engineering Drawing, 2e continues to cover all the fundamental topics of the field, while maintaining its unique focus on the logic behind each concept and method. Based on extensive market research and reviews of the first edition, this edition includes a new chapter on scales, the latest version of AutoCAD, and new pedagogy. The coverage of topics has been made more clear and concise through over 300 solved examples and exercises, with new problems added to help students work progressively through them. Combining technical accuracy with readable explanations, this book will be invaluable to both first-year undergraduate engineering students as well as those preparing for professional exams.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131710562
eBook ISBN - 9789332552470
Edition - 2nd Edition
- 102 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 18 Interactive animations
- 3 3D Objects
- 2 mini business simulations
- Pre-built questions
- Learning goals through Objectives
- Overview of the chapter through Introduction
- Recap of concepts through solved examples
- Real-world applications through Critical Thinking Exercises
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.