All branches of engineering, technology, and science require mathematics as a tool for the description of their contents. Therefore, a thorough knowledge of various topics in mathematics is essential to pursue study in engineering, technology, and science. The aim of this book is to provide students with sound mathematics skills and their applications. Although the book is designed primarily for use by engineering students, it is also suitable for students pursuing bachelor degrees with mathematics as one of the subjects and also for those who prepare for various competitive examinations. The material has been arranged to ensure the suitability of the book for class use and for individual self-study.
This book "Engineering Mathematics" covers the four mathematics papers that are offered to undergraduate students of engineering. With an emphasis on problem-solving techniques and engineering applications, as well as detailed explanations of the mathematical concepts, this book will give the students a complete grasp of the mathematical skills that are needed by engineers.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131726914
eBook ISBN - 9789332552579
Edition - 1st Edition
- 253 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 152 Interactive animations
- 67 mini business simulations
- Pre-built questions
- Covers all the syllabus for M1,M2,M3 ,M4
- Emphasis on the applications of concepts and theorems
- Exercises along with hints and answers provided at the end of each chapter
- Extensive coverage of Probability and Statistics, with a separate chapter on Asymptotes and Curve Tracing
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.