The importance of mechanics for engineering education is manifold. It forms the root of machines in mechanical engineering and an initial stage work in civil engineering design work. It is a support for electrical and other branches of engineering.
This book is tailor-made as per the syllabus of Engineering Mechanics offered in the first year of undergraduate students of Engineering. The book covers both Statics and Dynamics, and provides the students with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory as well as the applications. The diagrams and problems in the book familiarize students with actual situations encountered in engineering.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131732229
eBook ISBN - 9789332552517
Edition - 1st Edition
- 258 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 25 Interactive animations
- 2 3D-Objects
- 1 Lecture slides and teaching notes for instructors
- 19 mini business simulations
- 12 video cases
- Pre-built questions
- Possible FBD for each condition
- Easy to grasp content
- Easy and concise treatment of concepts
- Trusses & Frames discussed in a separate chapter
- Easy to tough gradation of unsolved problems
- More than 600 figures/diagrams, represented in 3D art
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.