The contents of Engineering Physics have been designed to cater to the needs of B.Tech. students at the freshman level in colleges. The book follows a simple narrative style with emphasis on clarity. The concepts are treated rigorously to help students gain a deep-seated understanding of the key elements intrinsic to the subject. To this end, a list of important formula, solved problems, multiple-choice questions and review questions have been included at the end of each chapter. These pedagogical elements would prepare the student-reader to face both internal tests and term-end examinations with ease.
Engineering physics deals with the physics of substances that are of practical utility. This book focuses on the changes in properties of materials arising from the distribution of electrons in metals, semiconductors and insulators. It also covers topics on crystallography, free electron theory of metals, principles of quantum mechanics, superconductivity, properties of dielectric and magnetic materials, lasers, fiber optics, holography and nanotechnology.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131730928
eBook ISBN - 9789332552470
Edition - 1st Edition
- 260 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 48 Interactive animations
- 12 3D Objects
- 24 mini business simulations
- 4 video cases
- Pre-built questions
- Strictly written as per syllabus
- Rich Pedagogy Includes
- Important Formulas are provided at the end of chapter
- Detailed explanations of topics
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.