Financial Accounting for Managers is a simple, comprehensive and pragmatic presentation of various concepts in Financial Accounting. The analytical perspective of this book will enable future managers to develop strategic decision-making abilities and skills required to excel as professionals. Though the book has MBA, MFC and MBE students as its primary audience, students of CA, ICWA and CFA will also find it useful because of its practical orientation.
Printed Book ISBN - 9789332543591
eBook ISBN - 9789332558809
Edition - 2nd Edition
- 13 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 04 Simulations
- Pre-built questions
- Pedagogical features including box items, illustrations, chapter summary and notes to reinforce important concepts
- Try It yourself exercises and solved and unsolved problems to help students test their understanding.
- Examples from annual reports of Indian companies.
- Case Studies and discussions to encourage out-of-box thinking.
- Inclusion of references to the new accounting standards (IndAS) announced by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, in view of the forthcoming convergence of Indian accounting standards with IFRS.
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.