Communication is the essence of management .To Succeed in a professional corporate environment ,it is imperative to be well versed in the essential communication tolls . These help one not only in developing interpersonal relations but also in maintaining effective business relations ,necessary for personal as well as organizational growth .This book on fundamentals of business communication identifies ,outlines and elucidates the prominent concepts that undergraduate students should understand to prepare for and excel in their carriers. Brimming with examples ,exhibits and exercises ,this book will serve as suitable guide for students preparing to step in to competitive professional world.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131773550
eBook ISBN - 9789332568846
Edition - 1st Edition
- Equal stress on all aspects of business communication-written ,oral and listening skills.
- Communication snapshots and exhibits ,with explanations ,illustrating samples of written business communication.
- Review your learning ",'Reflect on your learning ','Apply your learning 'and 'Self-check your learning 'sections ,providing questions and exercises for students to improve their analytical skills.
- Margin notes highlighting important concepts and facts ,making it easier for a learner to retain the concepts.
- 02 Simulations
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.