This book entitled Power System Operation and Control
has been intended for use by undergraduate students in Indian universities. With a judicious mix of advanced topics, the book may also be useful for some institutions as a first course for postgraduates. The organization of this book reflects our desire to provide the reader with a thorough understanding of the basic principles and techniques of power system operation and control. Written to address the need for a text that clearly presents the concept of economic system operation in a manner that kindles interest, the topics are dealt with using a lucid approach that may benefit beginners as well as advanced learners of the subject. It has been designed as a functional aid to help students learn independently.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131726624
eBook ISBN - 9789332558786
Edition - 1st Edition
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.
- 230+ Teaching slides with detailed modules
- 500+ Multiple Choice Questions
- 25+ Animations
- Strictly written as per syllabus
- Rich Pedagogy Includes
- Important Formulas are provided at the end of chapter
- Detailed explanations of topics