Library Collection of eBooks.
Pearson Education now offers several of its well-known titles through its eBooks collection, ThinkTank. It presently includes over 4000 eBooks the largest from any publisher in the country with more being added from our vast repository. By subscribing to ThinkTank, the institute has an entire library of information at its disposal. Browsing through books, finding the right text, and finally reading the content becomes a seamless exercise.
The collection comprises renowned international and Indian titles, many of which are available in colour, and covers the following disciplines: engineering, applied science, mathematics, business management, economics, the humanities and social sciences, professional computing, medical and nursing, photography, competitive exams and general books. Quality content comes from imprints such as Prentice Hall, Peachpit Press, Adobe Press, Sams Publishing, FT Press, and Addison-Wesley, among others.
- Anytime Access: Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Anywhere on Campus: Access is not restricted to the library; eBooks can be read even in the hostel or staff rooms.
- Browser-based Access: All you need is an Internet connection.
- Searchability: A fully searchable text for easy location of relevant topics.
- Easy to Use: Log in, search, select, and start reading.
- Institute Co-branding: Get your institute logo on the ThinkTank homepage.
- Personal Login: Each user can save searches or notes within their own accounts.