The enlarged and revised second edition of Total Quality Management blends the fundamental principles and historical foundation of total quality with practical applications and examples. The coverage of high-performance practices and developments in the quality management arena enables students to develop a basic appreciation of quality management concepts while retaining their focus on the goal of continuous improvement.
Printed Book ISBN - 9788131732625
eBook ISBN - 9789332551701
Edition - 2nd Edition
- 18 Revision slides with detailed modules
- 08 Simulations
- Pre-built questions
- Learning objectives at the start of the chapter
- Highlighted innovative Practices
- Discussion forum
- Key terms
- Case Study
- Eleven new chapters : The second edition comprises 18 chapters with revised and expanded coverage on the latest techniques and practices followed in total quality management.
- Balanced coverage of the manufacturing and service sectors : The manufacturing and service sectors have been covered in greater detail by showcasing real world practices from the Indian scenario.
- New chapters on Six Sigma and TPM : Completely new chapters on Six Sigma and TPM discuss the most recent trends and practices in total quality management.
- Eighteen new case studies : Eighteen end-of-chapter case studies drawn from diverse sectors reflect current thinking and practice.
* One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* Prices stated above is inclusive of 18% tax applicable.